WAI (Web Assessibility Initiative) operation instructions
Our web page contains four main parts that are explained in brief below, with additional information about active access keys that can be used for configuration：
- Shortcuts (ALT+Q) : WAI (Web Assessibility Initiative) operation instructions.
- Home Page(ALT+H) : Back to Home Page.
- Main Menu (ALT+M) : the main menu items are stored here. You can rapidly change any important items for other.
- Page Login Panel (ALT+L) : The Login Panel allows registered members to enter the site using their personal account login and password.
Moreover, you can also use a few other supported Access Keys：
- Tab : jump to the next menu item
- Shift+Tab : jump back to the previous menu item
- Alt+F4 : close active window